Ms. Stewart's Class

This is a multiage third and fourth grade classroom. The purpose of our blog is to share our learning and help parents be informed about some of our goings on.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Four Winds Learning

I learned that animals in the cat family have retractable claws. Nate
I learned that when moose walk their back leg go where there front leg was. Jake
I learned that different animals walk different. Michael
I learnd that diffrent animals walk differnetly too. Silas
I learned that if hair is in skat than the animal ate something with fur. Jacob
I learned that moose tracks are bigger than deer tracks. Logan
I learned that animals walk in four ways: walk, gallop, waddle, and bound. Connor
I learned that a moose's hoove is counted as two toes. Colin
I learned that animals can walk, bound, waddle or prance. Chris
I learned that a squrrel gallops. Erica
I learned that an otter is very long and can jump very high. Jordan.
I learned that some animals drag their tail and it becomes part of their foot print. Morgan
I learned that some animals put their hind legs where their frunt legs were. Jared
I learned that mice have different pawprints for their front and back. Stephanie
I learned that a bird can create wing marks if the bird doesn't land correctly. Matthew
I learned that one of the ways animals walk is called bounding. Hannah
I learned that if a animals tracks end the animal might have gone underground or flown away. Lydia

I learned that some animals gallop, walk, walble, or bounder. Lauren
I learned that some animals stick their nails in. Margaret
I learned, while editting, that we'd better do a little work on their, there and they're!-Ms. Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

November Four Winds

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog