Ms. Stewart's Class

This is a multiage third and fourth grade classroom. The purpose of our blog is to share our learning and help parents be informed about some of our goings on.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday

The news I hear from the classroom is that things are going well. Thank you for your support.
It has been a fun week. On Monday we practiced Amani Umbuti which is one of the chorus’s concert songs They actually taught it to the larger group. You can see our chorus members singing it below.
On Tuesday we had a Four Winds session about Snowflakes. It was interesting and FUN! Perhaps your children told you that we went outside for part of it. Though it had been a precipitation free day, suddenly, when we went out there were round solid, WHITE bead like snowflakes. After about ten minutes the snowflakes became kind of feathery and a little bigger. Next they became HUGE and fluffy. And then snow tapered off and we went inside. Soon I will post pictures-Monday I hope.
On Wednesday we enjoyed our sixth of eight African workshops. Ask your child about the one he/she attended.
Progress reports should arrive in your home with your children on Friday. If you have questions or feedback for me, please contact me via email or at my school phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November Four Winds

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog